This service is suitable for photographers who want the convenience of having colour, contrast and tone adjustments done on their photographic images. Ann achieves this by using some selective adjustments on the files using Adobe Lightroom™ and Photoshop™ to enhance the tonal range, lighten/darken certain parts of the image plus adjusting some selective colours and tones as well. Image straightening and black and white conversion are also available with this service upon request.
Ann will provide you with a set of processed and enhanced images that exhibit a consistent look, pleasing skin tones and contrast. You can have the files back in any format you wish.
How much does it cost?
Lightroom Processing only – The first 50 images: £50, 50p per image thereafter.
Lightroom Processing with Photoshop Enhancement – The first 50 images: £80, 70p per image thereafter.
The very popular £1 dust down – £1 per image quick sparkle and finesse ideal for wedding albums for more info give Ann a call.
|Example costs:||Number of Images|
|Lightroom and Photoshop||£115||£185||£255|
More extensive and detailed work or small orders can be charged at an hourly rate £35/hour (minimum charge per order).
When sending your images
- Which Colour space you want the images back in, sRGB or adobe RGB (1998)
- Which file format you want the images back jpg, tiff, psd, or raw
- The instructions for the files that you want special Photoshop work to be done
- If you wish for Ann to do any cropping, she will keep the aspect ratio unless you tell her otherwise
- Which images you want in B&W
- Anything else you think Ann should know